Five key things you should know about term life insurance
- Provides financial protection for a specific period of time, usually 10 to 40 years.
- Often used when you anticipate your family’s need for coverage lessening in the future.
- Usually less expensive than permanent life insurance.
- Does not build cash value.
- Premiums can increase once your initial coverage period ends – so be sure to plan for the end of your coverage period.
Interested in term life insurance?
If you’re thinking about term life insurance, then contact us how we can compare rates